Saturday May 04 @ 04:30 PM Ride
at Central Texas Airshow
Note: Minimum of 5 passengers required for flight to occur.
Please plan check in at the aircraft at least an hour before your scheduled flight time.
- Pre-flight: 1/2 to 1 hour before take-off; paperwork and crew/passenger brief
- Boarding: enter the aircraft, take a seat, seat belt check (5 minutes)
- Engine start-up/Run-up: Before take off, run-up of engines and taxi to active runway (10 minutes)
- Flight time (in air): Flight over the local area lasting 20~25 minutes
- Landing/Taxi/Engine shut down: (5 minutes)
- Disembark: Once the plane is secure and the crew has opened the exit(s)
- Total Time on Board: Your entire experience is expected to last about 40-45 minutes.
Please contact our Ride Coordinator for any rides questions:
By phone: 512-869-1759
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org