Father's Ride Day Ride
Location: Georgetown Municipal Airport - Georgetown, TX [Google map link]
Saturday Jun 17, 2023 @ 10:00 AM
Flight notes: Flight time subject to change
Note: Minimum of 5 passengers required for flight to occur.
Please plan to check in at the aircraft at least an hour before your scheduled flight time.
For your safety, as well as all other passengers and crew, all riders must be able to enter and exit the Devil Dog unassisted through the front or rear hatch. These hatches are narrow openings and require climbing up and down vertical ladders with tall steps.
- Pre-flight: 1/2 to 1 hour before take-off; paperwork and crew/passenger brief
- Boarding: enter the aircraft, take a seat, seat belt check (5 minutes)
- Engine start-up/Run-up: Before take off, run-up of engines and taxi to active runway (10 minutes)
- Flight time (in air): Flight over the local area lasting 20~25 minutes
- Landing/Taxi/Engine shut down: (5 minutes)
- Disembark: Once the plane is secure and the crew has opened the exit(s)
- Total Time on Board: Your entire experience is expected to last about 40-45 minutes.
Please contact our Ride Coordinator for any rides questions:
By phone: 512-869-1759
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org